[Tig] developments in mergers

Rob Lingelbach rob
Thu Sep 19 00:33:44 BST 2002

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 06:52:00PM -0400, Neil B. Feldman wrote:
> Before anyone can offer any useful input on these important questions, I
> believe they should be equipped with the facts.  Since I was one of the
> people

Neil, all due respect in these matters, but if you persist in
these kinds of posts I will have to divulge how you have owed
me a case of orange juice for many years now.

> P.S.  OK, OK.  This is far more important:  I tried to sneak into
> Woodstock, but I failed.  I was working at a Summer Camp located only about
> 20 miles away from Bethel (the real location of the Gathering).  I regret
> it to this day.  Perhaps that is why, over 30 years later, I still go
> around banging my head against the odds in this thankless industry.

anywhere near West Shokan where I was?
i know what you mean about fate, but consider how might things have
changed had you gone to the festival.. or better just read some Philip
K.Dick or Sturgeon, it's my solace.

--
Rob Lingelbach  Senior Colorist UCLA Film and Television Archive
robling at ucla.edu   http://www.alegria.com        rob at alegria.com
Gain ironic distance on yourself.  --Saul Bellow more or less
public key available on keyservers.