[Tig] the date for a tig union.

Rob Lingelbach robling
Sun Sep 15 07:55:43 BST 2002

On Sat, Sep 14, 2002 at 11:27:50PM -0700, Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> ...and many more.  if you know any of the above please call them and tell
> them to call other Actioneers.  thank you.  and..

one of the funniest things happened several years ago when we held an
Action Video reunion at the Cat and Fiddle.  Mark Kampen (Matchframe
Burbank) and Michael Lyon (ephemeral engineer), both alumni of Action,
showed up at the party.  But they hadn't known about the party, they
just went to Cat & Fiddle like they always did.

but this party is also for the TIG and also for Chris Lyons, so
if you didn't already have a reason to go...  RSVP to me so I can
give Paula and Tiffany an idea of how many.  So far I count 4.

--
Rob Lingelbach  Senior Colorist UCLA Film and Television Archive
robling at ucla.edu   http://www.alegria.com        rob at alegria.com
public key available on keyservers.