[Tig] a tale of woodstock.

Rob Lingelbach robling
Thu Sep 12 05:33:10 BST 2002

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 10:07:43PM -0500, Steve Hullfish wrote:

> and found that 75% of them are musicians with some amount of
> training. Count me in the bass player pool

bass player pool, eh . were there any piano tunas keeping the
bass company?  maybe salmon Dave was there.

uh oh.  you know what this means, the Worldwide List of Telecine
Colorists and Engineers as Musicians and What They Play(ed).
Whoever wants to start it, use the list of telecines as a model
for the TWiki syntax.  (see the tig pages).  and then don't
forget to send me hundreds of emails with corrections.  (-:

> play just about anything with strings. Ever heard of a rebec?)

heard of it but forget what it is.  I guess that's a lot more
esoteric than the viola, my main instrument.

--
Rob Lingelbach   colorist in consequence, neo-ideologue
UCLA Film and Television Archive    robling at ucla.edu
http://www.alegria.com              rob at alegria.com
       public key available on keyservers.