[Tig] a tale of woodstock.

Bill Topazio btopazio
Wed Sep 11 00:56:46 BST 2002

Like, don't eat the brown acid, man.

I was just looking an Elliot Landy book of Woodstock photos- you know, the
guy who did that famous pic of The Band near Big Pink and Janis and all.. ah
non-memories...

So. Rumor has it that Dave Best (Image Group, ex Post Perfect) is one of the
sound tower climbers, but I dunno... maybe someone else can confirm...?