Undetermined Email held in Quarantine: Subject: [Tig] Winklers

Rob Lingelbach robling
Mon Sep 30 21:06:41 BST 2002

This is a new wrinkle on virus scanning.  Just implemented apparently.
They might want to improve the english grammar a little, and it appears
that though there is a warning, the mail went through.  I have just received
...let's see, 14 of these messages.  I'll set up an autobounceback to
"infrastructure at libertylivewire.co.uk" so they can see the results of their own
somewhat obfuscatory configurations.

-----

--
Rob Lingelbach  Senior Colorist UCLA Film and Television Archive
robling at ucla.edu   http://www.alegria.com   rob at alegria.com