[Tig] [nobody at praia.alegria.com: Entry to anonymous TIG]

Rob Lingelbach robling
Mon Oct 21 18:40:35 BST 2002

this went onto an old part of the tig webpages today.  I think
what he means by "t/c" is "telecine".

well, he hasn't given us a return address, so I guess he really
meant to remain anonymous.  The place he might look for a reply
is

http://www.alegria.com/tig3/anonymous.html

----- Forwarded message from nobody at praia.alegria.com -----

From:  (Tony Kent)
Subject: Entry to anonymous TIG
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:34:23 -0700

You have a new entry in your anonymous:

Does anyone know whether it is possible to t/c double super8 film UNCUT.  That is, 16mm wide (with super8 perfs obviously).  I am shooting DS8 on a Canon scoopic, but feel that transferring the film without slitting into two 8mm strips could help stability.
Any info or comments would be useful at this stage.
Tony Kent
 - Monday, October 21, 2002 at 10:34:22 (PDT)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Key fingerprint = 3467 732F 283D 210F 2CEB  F3C0 7C06 AE86 D447 AB37
Rob Lingelbach  Senior Colorist UCLA Film and Television Archive
robling at ucla.edu   http://www.alegria.com        rob at alegria.com
public key available on keyservers.
pre-emptive war is barbaric, and more terrible than terrorism.