[Tig] Honoraria

OPTIONSPJ at aol.com OPTIONSPJ
Wed Oct 9 00:02:46 BST 2002

After surviving from my annual Amsterdam crud (that's Southern for a bad case
of the flu)... I have just noticed, with the utmost surprise, to be one of
those selected for Rob's honorarium.  I am truly honored and humbled to be
included with such an illustrious group of my fellow peers.  I will wear it
with pride.

For those that know me, you are aware that about the only language I can
speak well is "southern"... proper English just isn't in my vocabulary.
Goodness, I wouldn't even begin to try Latin!  However, being southern born
and raised... I can shed some light into Rob's posting about  Ralph Kramden,
of the former Honeymooners TV series:  we southerners refer to the type of
hat with a tail as a Coon Skin cap (think "Davey Crockett").

I would have no problem with JP's suggestion about not washing the t-shirts
before we get each other's signatures on them.  That's about the amount of
time it takes before southerners wash clothes anyway.

With appreciation...
Donna
OPTIONS