[Tig] tinnitus

Grant Petty grantpetty
Fri May 31 07:21:35 BST 2002

Hi,

Do the symptoms of Tinnitus appear as voices saying kill, kill kill....?

That's a joke by the way. I really have Cindy Lauper song in head most
of the time.

> Not funded by medical research in any way, unless you count being
> married to
> a veterinarian

I wonder how hard you have to squeeze a cat to get 15Khz?

Regards,

Grant Petty.
Blackmagic Design

On Friday, May 31, 2002, at 03:01  PM, Dick Hobbs wrote:

> The problem with hypochondria is that I now cannot decide if I can
> really
> hear 15kHz or I am just imagining it.
>
> Dick Hobbs
>
> Not funded by medical research in any way, unless you count being
> married to
> a veterinarian

> --
> Participate in the open TIG webspace, a collaborative project.
> http://tig.alegria.com/twiki/bin/view
> --
> No marketing or advertising on the tig.  (help wanted ads excepted)
> Send such submissions to rob at tig.alegria.com.
>  to promote products without disclaiming financial interest.
> --
> Thank you Optimus! for supporting the TIG.
> copyright TIG 2002 all rights reserved.

This email is confidential and privileged. Only the intended recipient
may access or use it.? If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete this email and notify us promptly. I use virus scanning software
but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in any attachment.

Grant Petty
Blackmagic Design

12 Thistlethwaite Street,
South Melbourne, Victoria,