[Tig] Farnsworth, Zworykin et al.

Grant Petty grantpetty
Fri May 31 02:27:55 BST 2002

Hi,

That's a great story, and its a shame these guys are gone. I always
wonder how much history we will never know because it died with the
people involved. I wonder did these guys ever write books about what
they worked on?

I do a lot of long distance flying going to all the trade shows, and the
only thing I found that keeps me from getting bored out of my mind is a
good book about someone's experience doing something great. I don't have
a television, so with a good book, a flight just becomes a good nights
reading!

Any books be these guys would be an incredible read. Perhaps someone
else wrote about them. What seems so easy now, must have been just has
difficult with materials and knowledge of the time as what we do now.

Regards,

Grant Petty
Blackmagic Design
www.blackmagic-design.com