[Tig] Farnsworth, Zworykin et al.

Rob Lingelbach rob
Thu May 30 20:02:47 BST 2002

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 11:44:32AM -0700, Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> Ah, in the last paragraph, the reviewer mentions that two other
> television pioneers "died in misery" along with Farnsworth: John
> Logie Baird and Charles Francis Jenkins,

given what we've said about the viewpoint of the reviewer, I
wonder about this "died in misery" part.  Maybe anyone who
doesn't have a corporate title on his/her business card is
'miserable'.  Perhaps someone can enlighten us regarding Baird's
death.

--
Rob Lingelbach                          http://www.alegria.com
Sysadm, Computer Animation Lab            rob at film.calarts.edu