[Tig] tig WikiWiki

Rob Lingelbach rob
Fri May 3 04:34:27 BST 2002

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 06:27:22PM -0700, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 05:36:29PM -0700, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
> > TWiki, a version of WikiWiki the collaborative web interface
> > collection, is installed on tig.alegria.com.  go to:
> > http://tig.alegria.com/twiki/bin/view
>
> I have a small configuration problem with the registration
> variables, am working on it.

looks better now.  Will be customizing this for the tig but
anyone who wants to edit it themselves, to create their own idea
of what the TIG area should look like, is welcome to do so.  You
need register first and then can edit.  Very powerful, thanks
Chuck Harrison.  And thanks Amy Alexander for helping me with the
perl.

http://tig.alegria.com/twiki/bin/view

--
Rob Lingelbach                          http://www.alegria.com