[Tig] Digital Negatives [was HIGH DEFINITION]

Steve Hullfish steve.hullfish
Fri Jul 19 13:48:30 BST 2002

When I get home, I can post an entire interview I did with Stephen
Nakamura on this exact subject for a book I'm writing. He did the DI for
"Panic Room" and there was definitely a whole different pass for the DVD
transfer to accommodate for video's limitations, but there are still
speed gains to be made by doing the DI and video transfer kind of
together. There's also an interview with Peter Mavromates (spelling?)
who was the post sup on that film.