[Tig] how many telecines?

Rob Lingelbach rob
Tue Jul 2 17:39:46 BST 2002

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 10:23:18PM -0700, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
> the question was asked of me recently, How many telecines are
> there in the US, and How many in the rest of the world?

I have the following figures so far, sources in []:

-------
Mexico: 17 (including 1 going in next week)
             [Andres Martinez]
Brasil: 12 (plus or minus 2; includes C-reality, Spirit,
            Shadow, Millenium, Ursa, FDL)
             [Pedro Conforti]
Czechoslovakia:
         3 (Shadow, Spirit, Ursa)
             [Peter Pyskacek]

-------
thank you to those who have responded so far.  Getting numbers
for the larger markets is going to be a bit of a task.

Rob Lingelbach      http://www.alegria.com      rob at calarts.edu
Nothing is too wonderful to be true.   -Michael Faraday