[Tig] Fwd: [cml-hdtv] FYI: promising new CCD technology

Adrian Thomas adrian
Wed Feb 13 20:54:20 GMT 2002

there's a much better article with some hands-on impressions and sample
jpegs at DPReview here:

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0202/02021103foveonx3preview.asp

the jpegs look VERY promising - let's hope that the dynamic range is up
to snuff!

--
Adrian Thomas MM Editor
AUTOMATIC TELEVISION