[Tig] Entry to Guestbook

Renelle Renaud rlrenaud
Tue Feb 5 17:16:05 GMT 2002

You have a new entry in your guestbook:

I'm not a pro, just trying to get some super 8 transferred to video, ideally to DVD-R. I have a choice of spending over $4,000 with a professional service or to rent a projector and use a digital video camera to film it off the wall.  I have a Mac and editing software - just need to find a way to get the 8mm off those reels and onto something I can work with.  Can someone give me a suggestion for an equipment purchase to do this?

Thanks!
Renelle Renaud <rlrenaud at ix.netcom.com>
 - Tuesday, February 05, 2002 at 09:16:04 (PST)