[Tig] Recent trip to London

Steven Gladstone veenotph
Sat Apr 20 02:28:02 BST 2002

Hi:
		About two weeks ago I was in London, and stopped in, unannounced at a
Telecine place. They were nice enough to arrange a tour on the spot. I
asked what Primal was, and got the oddest look. Too bad, I was hoping to
see it in action. I should have thought to call some of you guys in
advance, but I was hanging with the Camera side, next trip though.

I did like the Glowing red trackballs of the Poogle (I think that is
it), Davincci doesn't seem to have that.
--
Steven Gladstone
Cinematographer - Gladstone Films