[Tig] TFN at NAB

OPTIONSPJ at aol.com OPTIONSPJ
Thu Apr 18 20:37:16 BST 2002

On behalf of this year's NAB Telecine Fun Night sponsors, we want
to thank the 572 people that attended the party.  It was nice to
see each of you and the opportunity to spend a bit of social time
with our industry friends.

Additionally, we want to extend our Congratulations to Mal and
Neil for the honor bestowed them by their industry peers during
the TFN, as well as to each of the nominees for this year's
awards.  All were certainly deserving of the recognition.

If any of you have any constructive input on how we may improve
the TFN or the Awards' process for next year... please feel free
to contact me directly.

Donna
OPTIONS Int'l.