[Tig] Current small gauge film telecine and scanning options

Michael Orton mike
Fri Apr 12 21:29:46 BST 2002

At 10:53 AM -0700 4/11/02, Rob Lingelbach wrote:

>ah, I saw that coming, as when I left at midnight there were two
>bethonged things beseeching him to take some shots of something in
>bottles.

I never knew there were so many places other than a blender where one
could mix a Margarita. Late night at the Beach was quite an
education.....

Great to see everyone again, and congrats to Malcolm and Neil for
tweaker awards. I had a chance to see Neil's "Tweaker" (as it were)
up close, and was very impressed.

Ken: behave yourself and leave that one alone!

Mike Orton
--
Weird Science Inc.
(310) 753-1362

http://www.weirdscience.tv

"No race, country or individual has a monopoly of good or evil"

- Winston Spencer Churchill