Re: What Happened?

On 2000-01-14 at 19:30, Bob Festa (festa at rioting.com) wrote:

> It wasnt us who let Rob down. It's ugly economics. Perhaps whats going on
> in The Chicago marketplace is symptomatic to Rob's situation.

I'm moving back to LA, and hope to have a more economical connection
as well- I wonder how much of the area is wired for DSP.  The glory
of the TIG will once again burn bright ...er I mean we'll be back up
before NAB I'm hoping.

Bob is right, it is partly economic, but topography also comes into
play :]

--Rob

1072 subscribers in 41 countries on Sat Jan 15 12:38:56 CST 2000
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com