Re: Quick TIG

On 2000-01-13 at 17:11, Rich Torpey (rich at image-group.com) wrote:

> OK, it looks like the temporary TIG is up with the tig at image-group.com
> address. It is a very simple implementation due to time constraints. I
> will try to add features over the next few weeks but the basic function
> seems to work. I got a number of bounces from the test message

thanks a lot Rich, that's great.

alegria.com is still up, inexplicably, so either address for the TIG
will work; with bated breath I await the sleeping router... I'll try
to let everyone know when the plug is pulled.

this message is being sent to both addresses, anyone who receives
only *one* copy, the one from alegria.com, will need to ask Rich
(rich at image-group.com) for a subscription.

I forgot to thank Bill Elswick for offering to host the list.

Rich and I will have to see if we can attempt to have a
'telecine-announce' mailinglist for the commercial stuff..

regards
--Rob

1072 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Jan 14 23:19:12 CST 2000
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com