Quick TIG

OK, it looks like the temporary TIG is up with the tig at image-group.com
address. It is a very simple implementation due to time constraints. I
will try to add features over the next few weeks but the basic function
seems to work. I got a number of bounces from the test message
(seemingly bad addresses) and removed those from the list - if you hear
from anyone that seems to be dropped have them email me and I'll put
them back on.
--
Rich Torpey  (Trying to fill some big shoes)
MTI/The Image Group

1072 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Jan 13 16:44:12 CST 2000
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com