Re: going down

Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> alegria.com will be down starting this Friday, until I can manage to
> get it going again from a new location.

> Rich Torpey has offered to set up a list server at his domain; Rich,
> you are hereby confirmed as interim maintainer and you can get the
> subscriber lists from Dave Tosh (dlt at earthlink.net).

> hopefully Rich can be up asap with an interim, new TIG address.

We should be able to get a quick version up and running very shortly. If
David can get me the subscriber list today I could have
"tig at image-group.com" running this evening (simple list - no archives).
But, I'll need to do it today - Saturday I'm off to sunny Norway til
midweek [in January :-(  ]

--
Rich Torpey  (Entropy Rules!)
MTI/The Image Group

1072 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Jan 13 07:15:23 CST 2000
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com