[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: EASTMAN 285 & Sony DXC-1820
- To: <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: EASTMAN 285 & Sony DXC-1820
- From: "Mike Lachance" <boarderguy at digitaltheater.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:01:50 -0700
- Resent-Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:01:33 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"3AxE4B.A.zyB.3B-e4" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Additionally, my question was NOT about HOW to produce a short feature on a
NLE system, it was about nothing more than Transferring Film to video (or
equivalent archiving off film, given my parameters) for later production to
a TV or Video format.
This in itself lends my dilemma an appropriate venue here on the TIG list.
I do apologize for the bandwidth and will refrain from further rebuttals.
Once again, any opinions regarding my initial 2 posts are still welcome, I
will not rebute them further!!!!
>build not to mention ongoing maintenance costs. Avid is a NLE system and
>not the TIG's centric focus.
>Your questions may be considered a little strange because the mainstream
>post industry has never used crude film chains of the type you mentioned
>for film to tape transfers.
Thanks to Seamus O'Kane for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1073 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Jan 11 20:01:27 CST 2000
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/