Various

As things are quiet....

Anyone know if any of these new HD formats will ever reach home as per DVD?

Anyone know how to get in touch with Warner Bros in the UK?

Anyone been using these new Fuji Stocks?  I was just looking at some S16, 250 and 500 asa.  They looked quite similar.  I am about to do some tests blowing them both upto 35mm through the Spirit using an Arri laser.  Maybe someone has beaten me to it!

Happy New Millenium, everyone!

Ken

Ken Robinson
Copenhagen, Denmark.

"Quantum Mechanics:  The dreams stuff is made of."