[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
shooting a Panasonic Plasma screen with 35 mm film ????
- To: "TIG" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: shooting a Panasonic Plasma screen with 35 mm film ????
- From: "patrice" <patrice at hybride.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:22:10 -0500
- Importance: Normal
- Reply-To: <patrice at hybride.com>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 08:21:38 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"ItnbwB.A.obF.ttjX4" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
we would like to find out if it is possible to shoot a Panasonic Plasma
screen with 35 mm film with out having flicker on the film , so here are my
at what speed is the camera supose to shoot ?
what is the shutter angle ?
can we shoot whitout syncking the camera to the Plasma screen ?
And at what speed is the playback suppose to rool 24 f/s ( whit pull down )
or 30 f/s (whit out pull down ?
would appreciate a fast response if possible because we start shooting some
test very soon !
P.S. : sorry about my english i am better in french then english
e-mail :patrice at hybride.com
web page : www.hybride.com
Thanks to Seamus O'Kane for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1072 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Dec 20 08:21:33 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/