3 days left for the last TIG survey before the millenium!

OK not if the millenium starts in 2001.  We've had a really good
response to the TIG HDTV survey so far, but need about another 25 or
so for the statistics to be completely meaningful.

There have been VERY FEW replies from you folks in Western Europe:
Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Portugal. Also
none from South Africa, Central Africa or North Africa; also
surprisingly few from the Asian countries.

So: if you want your view represented: send us your completed survey.
Even if you think HDTV is a load of rubbish, and it will be 100 years
before anything happens in your area, your opinion counts.

One thing which has come up so far is how many people hope to use
HDTV as a way into film effects. If you are a film-only house, we'd
be interested to know what you think about this.

Replies needed no later than Sunday, 28th November. The project is
due in class on Tuesday night!

Thank you hugely.

Mike Orton

1063 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Nov 25 13:45:07 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com