Re: Humor

Ed Colman wrote:

> how many Agency Creative Directors does it take to change a lightbulb?
> Does it have to be a light bulb?
>
> How many producers does it take....
> How much will this light bulb cost me?

How many Agency Creative Directors does it take?
I don't know, what do you think?

How Many Assistant Camera persons?
Six,  1 to do it, and 5 to tell you how they did it on another job.

How Many P.A.s?
One, but first they have to drive 20 miles to pick up a bulb because
that's how far away production has put us from any local store.

How many Teamsters?
light bulbs are electric, We JUST drive the damn trucks.

How many Assistant Directors?
I don't care just do it NOW

How Many P.A.s?
What, Another bulb?

How many Teamsters?
Eleven, you got a problem with that.

How Many Actors?
Lets see what the stunt coordinator says.

How many Script Supervisors does it take.
Look, it's your movie, but I'm telling you, it's not going to match

How Many Hair/Make up people does it take.?
Can I put two hair dryers on instead?

How Many Screenwriters does it take?
It's got to be a light bulb, change that and the entire script loses all meaning.

How Many Directors does it take?
"Sidney, just say MALTESE FALCON instead of Light bulb, thanks"

How Many Actors does it take?
I can use the dark as my motivation

How Many CGI animators
Well first we've got to write a Proprietary Software program.

How Many Colorists does it take
"Here I come to save the day"

How many Inferno Operators ?
"Damn why do they change these on the set, I can do it here much easier"

How many Mini DV feature film maker Newbies does it take?
Light, Light, I don't need light, It's Digital

Now Ed, I'm sure I've got the ones you missed.

Steven Gladstone
http://home.earthlink.net/~veenotph

1063 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Nov 12 08:03:45 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com