Re: Humour

  Hello Paul,

  Well not really TK / Film or post but ......engineering??

Comprehending Engineers - Take One:
Two engineering students were walking across campus when one said, "Where
did you get such a great bike?"
The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own
business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the
ground, took off all her clothes and said,  "Take what you want." The second
engineer nodded approvingly, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have
fit." Comprehending Engineers - Take Two: An architect, an artist and an
engineer were discussing whether it was better to spend time with the wife or a
mistress. The architect said he enjoyed time with his wife, building a solid
foundation for an enduring relationship. The artist said he enjoyed time with
his mistress, because of the passion and mystery he found there. The engineer
said, "I like both." "Both?" Engineer: "Yeah.  If you have a wife and a
mistress, they will each assume you are spending time with the other woman, and
you can go to the plant and get some work done." Comprehending Engineers - Take
Three: What's the difference between Engineers and Architects? Engineers build
weapons, Architects build targets. Comprehending Engineers - Take Four: To the
optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To
the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. Comprehending
Engineers -Take Five: An engineer was crossing a road one day when a frog called
out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess".  He
bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket. The frog spoke up again
and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will
stay with you for one week." The engineer took the frog out of his pocket,
smiled at it and returned it to the pocket. The frog then cried out, "If you
kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you and do ANYTHING you
want." Again the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into
his pocket. Finally the frog asked, "What is the matter?  I've told you I'm a
beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a week and do anything you want.
Why won't you kiss me?" The engineer said, "Look I'm an engineer.  I don't have
time for a girl-friend, but a talking frog, now that's cool."

> Date:          Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:35:08 +0000
> From:          "Paul Grace" <paul at firstart.co.uk>
> To:            telecine at alegria.com
> Subject:       [TIG] Humour

> Anyone know any good TK / Film/ Post jokes....?
>

> How many engineers does it take......
>

> cheers
> Paul.
>
> Disclaimer: Professional troublemaker, and not a Hawaiian shirt in my
> wardrobe ;)

David Warner
Filmgroup at Crawford Communications
tel  404-875-5403  fax 404-875-4908
dnwarner at crawford.com
http://www1.crawford.com
http://www.thefilmgroup.com

1064 subscribers in 41 countries on Wed Nov 10 10:31:36 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com