Re: yes

On 1999-10-19 at 08:32, gerlof kamerling (gerruby2 at hotmail.com) wrote:

> b)uuhhh  at least those manufacturers phoned, wich is a step in right
> direction i think.I suggest that Rob publishes a best of the tig book
> we all buy it and then from the profit send those thin skinned manufacturers
> to senitivity training.

(as you can tell I'm a bit behind on email- a little vacation time got
in the way)

"Best of the TIG"... that sounds great!  Also, a fulltime job for at
least a month.  Anyone proposing jobs that take me more than a
reasonable (read: in leisure hours) amount of time I've always
enjoined to the task themselves.  It's *all* available on the web
archives.  Gerlof?

--Rob
TIG Sysadm

1063 subscribers in 41 countries on Sun Nov  7 19:26:56 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com