Re: comments on the latest financial news

At 4:20 PM -0800 11/2/99, Tom Tcimpidis wrote:
>I don't see how it could be anything but an improvement, considering the
>company's history the last few years...
>
>  > Tarcis Verfaillie wrote:
>  >
>  > 4MC selling all its shares to Liberty Media (CBS Marketwatch)

It sounds more like moving from 4MC having a lock-hold on the post
market, to Liberty Media having the same, in spades.

It will serve to encourage the smaller shops, who like the small
mammals at the end of the Cretaceous Era, will ultimately inherit the
earth....

MO

Thanks to Ken Robinson for support in 1999
1060 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Nov  2 19:12:21 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com