Re: Vistavision

Paul Miller wrote:
> >ILM in San Raphael are well known for their vistavision scanning capabilities.
> >Michael Poimboeuf
> >mkp at sgi.com
>
> But ILM only scans for ILM!

We'll happily scan for anybody including ILM :-)

http://www.cinesite.com/

Disclaimer... I work for Cinesite, I'm biased etc, etc, etc :-)

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley             | These are the opinions of nobody   |
| Technical Services Manager | and are not shared by my employers |

---
Thanks to Ken Robinson for support in 1999
1060 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Oct 28 03:03:52 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com