Re: areas to consider for survey

At 8:58 AM -0400 10/27/99, Smith, Frank wrote:
>	Please do not forget that there are lots of transfer units in the
>United States that are not near an ocean.  Chicago-Detroit-Dallas-Denver etc

Yes indeed, thanks for your vote. I'm aware of the level of post in
these areas, and I would like to try to incorporate these into
several meaningful general areas.  How about (for the US areas) East
Coast, Midwest, Southeast, Southwest , Northwest and West Coast? I
don't want to make the regions too small so that we capture less than
10 post houses.

For the same reason, I'll probably segment into West Canada, East
Canada, Central America and South America, not because I don't think
there is anything going on there, but because of the likely
readership of the TIG from those areas. I haven't worked out how to
do Europe, Asia and Oceania yet. All suggestions for this and other
questions are very welcome. I'm hoping to get the survey out within 2
weeks.

Mike

Thanks to Ken Robinson for support in 1999
1060 subscribers in 41 countries on Wed Oct 27 12:13:31 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com