[Fwd: Fwd: Fw: [Fwd: ]]

---- Begin included message ----

In a message dated 10/16/1999 11:40:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, LuLuLeep
writes:

<<
 We all know those cute little computer symbols called "emoticons," Where
 :)
 means a smile and  :(  is a  frown.   Sometimes these are represented by
 :-)
 and  :-( respectively.

            Well, how about some "assicons"?

             Here goes:
              (_!_)      a regular ass

              (__!__)    a fat ass

              (!)        a tight ass

              (_^_)      a bubble ass

              (_*_)      a sore ass

              {_!_}      a swishy ass

              (_o_)      an ass that's been around

              (_x_)     kiss my ass

              (_X_)     leave my ass alone

              (_zzz_)    a tired ass

              (_o^o_)   a wise ass

              (_E=mc2_)   a smart ass

              (_$_)     Money coming out of his ass

              (_?_)   Dumb Ass

                    ..oo*"""**oo.oo*""*oo..
                  oo*"           "*o.o*"        "*o.
                 o"                   'o"                 "
                o                       o                    *o
               .o                        o                       'o
               o                          o                        o.
               o                          o                         o
              o                          \o/                        o
              o                         --0--                        o
               o.                         /o\                         o
               o                            o                         o
                o                            o                       o
                o                            o                      oo
                 oo                         o                     oo
                 oo.                       oo                    oo
                 'ooo.                  .oo.                 ooo
                 "o ""oo,,        ,,oO-'Oo,       ,,,,,oo"o
                 o.         """"""    oo       """""        .o
                 'o                     oo                     o'
                 *o                     oo                    o
                 'o                     o                    o*
                 o                     o                   o
                 o                     o                  o
                 o                    o                 o
                 o                    o                 o
                 o                    o                 o
                 o                    o                 o

 You have been e-mooned!   Send this to 5 people within the next hour and
 you
 will be blessed with people laughing at your e-mail.  This is NOT a chain
 letter, so if you don't mail it out, you won't have bad luck.  (But who
 wouldn't want to e-Moon a friend?           Happy e-mooning!!!

rly-yd04.mx.aol.com (v61.13) with ESMTP; Fri, 15 Oct 19 >>

---- Begin included message ----