Re: No opinions.

On 1999-10-18 at 21:05, Bill Topazio (bt at mte.com) wrote:

> * Since everybody is in bed with everyone else, I won't waste the
> bandwidth on disclaimers either.  You figure it out.

Well, they are, but you're going against the spirit of the thing; a
new subscriber in Salt Lake City who just entered the telecine world
doesn't have a clue who you are, and senses you might be working for
Philips, so ignores your remarks.  Would the disclaimer -- a simple
one, just saying you are not directly associated with any of the
manufacturers above-- increase your sincerity quotient?

Thanks to Ken Robinson for support in 1999
1063 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Oct 22 22:19:07 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com