RE: Boring pedantic point

As I recall, "k" is the SI standard PREFIX for kilo-, i.e., it
should be followed by something else, so since daVinci is already
using it in an unconventiona way, the diff between k and K is
irrelevant; it's just a logo.

(da Vinci, daVinci, Davinci, DaVinci...?)

Also, I think K is degrees Kelvin and Potassium, k is just about
everything else, like the Boltzmann Constant, kilo-, etc.

Hey, if we can't wax pedantic on the TIG, where can we?  We'd all
have to go over to Mike-O's house!