Re: C-Reality in Chicago at i^3

At 10:17 AM 10/19/99 +0100, sales at dgsuk.com wrote:
>> I have no idea who DGS is, ...
>If you would like to know more about DGS and who they are then
>you may wish to consult your senior engineer at Complete Post,
>Derek Billing, who used to work in our sales department a few
>years ago.

We do, indeed, have an engineer here who used to work for you. His name is
Derrick Billin and he is not really so old as to have to call him a
"senior" ;->

BTW, your return address bounces back as being undeliverable so I am only
sending this to a few hundred of our peers....

----
David Tosh <dlt__ at earthlink.net>
Engineer, Complete Post Hollywood, CA USA

---
Thanks to ITK for support in 1999
1059 subscribers in 41 countries on Wed Oct 20 00:53:46 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com