Re: C-Reality in Chicago at i^3

> I have no idea who DGS is, why I should trust anyone in their sales
> department or if there is a connection with any telecine manufacturer.

If you would like to know more about DGS and who they are then
you may wish to consult your senior engineer at Complete Post,
Derek Billing, who used to work in our sales department a few
years ago.

> Your congratulations are meaningless, posted to the TIG in such a fashion.

Sorry we were not more specific with our status.

DGS (UK) Ltd
Re-manufacturers of the Rank Cintel MkIII Telecine.

---
Thanks to ITK for support in 1999
1057 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Oct 19 04:13:42 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com