Re: C-Reality in Chicago at i^3

You asked:

>would like to know why we have some people saying how wonderful C-Reality is
>and others who are simply returning them!

Word I heard from two different post houses here in Los Angeles
(folks who don't talk to each other) both say that when you run
film on the machines they had, there's less on the roll when you
take it down than was there when you put it up.  The film gets a
little narrower, and the part you get to keep came from the edges.

Both returned the machines for that reason.   ;-)

-- J.S.

---
Thanks to ITK for support in 1999
1057 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Oct 18 20:55:10 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com