Re: C-Reality in Chicago at i^3

At 01:35 PM 10/18/99 +0100, sales at dgsuk.com wrote:
> At last, someone has reminded the world that flying spot
> technology is alive and kicking and probably (still) the best telecine
>system available for ultra quality transfers.
>The C-Reality was seen at IBC as a truly remarkable tekecine in all
>senses and has finally come of age.
>Congratulations to Cintel for riding out the rough C's and producing
>an H/D machine of such excellence.
>DGS (UK)

I hate to cast a wet blanket here but this is an example of why we ask for
some sort of meaningful signature line in your post.

I have no idea who DGS is, why I should trust anyone in their sales
department or if there is a connection with any telecine manufacturer.

Your congratulations are meaningless, posted to the TIG in such a fashion.

----
David Tosh <dlt__ at earthlink.net>
Engineer, Complete Post Hollywood, CA USA

---
Thanks to ITK for support in 1999
1058 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Oct 18 16:07:00 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com