Re: C-Reality in Chicago at i^3

C-Reality in Chicago  at  i^3 wrote

> > we just installed our High Def C-Reality in Chicago.
> > To say that I am a little impressed is an understatement.....

 At last, someone has reminded the world that flying spot
 technology is alive and kicking and probably (still) the best telecine
system available for ultra quality transfers.

The C-Reality was seen at IBC as a truly remarkable tekecine in all
senses and has finally come of age.

Congratulations to Cintel for riding out the rough C's and producing
an H/D machine of such excellence.

DGS (UK)

---
Thanks to ITK for support in 1999
1058 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Oct 18 07:32:07 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com