[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: Survey of tig participants
- To: "TIG" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Re: Survey of tig participants
- From: Steve Schifrin <schifrin at pacbell.net>
- Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 15:33:06 -0700
- Resent-Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 17:29:35 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"QjhaxB.A.HnD.L3kC4" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Rob Lingelbach 10/17/1999 12:06 PM
>I would appreciate a yes-vote
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear
and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.
There is another theory which states that this has already happened."
- Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
Thanks to ITK for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1057 subscribers in 41 countries on Sun Oct 17 17:29:31 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/