Re: Consumer Reaction To Digi-Projection

>I also really wonder if the "average sports-watching Joe" will forgo the
>alcohol and physical freedom of his favorite sports bar for a dry and
>cramped movie theater.

I wonder what would happen if exhibitors applied for liquor licenses?
In California, I think there's a beer and wine only license that they
might be able to get.  Beer at the ball park is a precedent they could
cite.

-- J.S.

---
Thanks to VAS Group for support in 1999
1054 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Sep 28 18:38:36 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com