Re: Consumer Reaction To Digi-Projection

>Digital projection is going to be
>big. The studios will be the only ones able to afford to buy the
>projectors, I'm sure they will be happy to supply them to the
>Exhibitionist for a bigger portion of the gate.

And don't forget that digital projection opens the theaters to alternative
programming generated electronically. World series, boxing titles, world
cups etc. etc., the theaters can be more productive and work around the
clock and not be dependent exclusively on the film producers.
And er... while I know as a fact that one of the biggest theater chain
owners, who shall remain nameless, usually runs in his underwear, I don't
think he qualifies as an Exhibitionist :)
Daniel Goldschlager
Duplicorp, Caracas, Venezuela
Voice: (582)2615546, 2650476
Fax: (582)264-4367

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"

---
Thanks to VAS Group for support in 1999
1054 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Sep 28 15:50:38 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com