Re: CBS Shows to be Broadcast in HDTV: King of Queens

> The off line editorial is done on an Avid and the EDL returned to Complete
> Post for auto assembly using the Accom Showcase multi DDR RAID assembly (in
> high definition!)

It's interesting that you're doing this with D5 masters, as I would have
thought you were using the compressed (601 transport wrapper) output of an
HDCam into the Showcase and out to HDCam again. Did you upgrade the Showcase
or are you somehow getting a 601-wrapped output from the D5's as well?

Just curious.

Mike Most

---
Thanks to Kodak for support in 1999
1049 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Sep 21 18:32:40 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com