Post IBC

Hi Everyone,

During IBC, I had a chance to go and  have a look at Primal, which is the
unit produced by First Art and Paul Grace. I was really impressed with the
power of the box and the ease of operation. Paul had a small user interface
running on a laptop which loaded the various filters but I heard that it can
also be controlled by the colour correction computer as well. The filters
available were really outstanding, like emboss, print look, etc.
They did take a few seconds to load but I didn't really see this as being a
problem.

Blake Jones
Freelance Colourist, Consultant, Instructor

Disclaimer: I don't receive any compensation from First Art.

---
Thanks to Kodak for support in 1999
1050 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Sep 21 13:26:25 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com