Re: Fw: [TIG] Questo Account stato disabilitato

> >Questo Account \350 stato disabilitato
> >Si prega di cancellarlo dal proprio Address Book

> Please would you kindly kill this for me!

Now, before everyone piles and plies me with complaints, I need to
explain that leader at sail.it is getting around the spam filters in
quite an ingenious manner, though innocently I believe.  I'm working
on it and every time I think I have it solved it gets through again.

Please realize as well that the problem is caused by improper mail
transport agent settings at sail.it, and unfortunately I am the one
who has to spend the time fixing it for us.

--Rob
TIG admin

Thanks to Kodak for support in 1999
1050 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Sep 14 20:21:14 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com