Re: Re: HDTV down convert OOPS!

In a message dated 9/10/99 2:37:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jeffdewolde at intl-image.com writes:

<< Thank you DC for providing >>

Jeff,

I only report what I hear. No more, no less. If my client (who represents a
LOT of international/domestic work, and someone whom I've worked with for
years) tells me this story (of grief), then I feel that person is telling the
truth. Perhaps others here may want to know. That client said, "tell me who's
doing it (fast, accurate cadence conversion) in town and I'll bring my
business to them". I have no personal gain either way. People here want it
fast and done right. Everything in TV is an emergency.

I am not thrashing your company. Likewise, I wish you well. But, it sounds
like you've got competition (per Bill Hogan).

DC
Burbank

---
Thanks to Kodak for support in 1999
1052 subscribers in 41 countries on Sat Sep 11 00:02:04 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com