Re: HDTV down convert OOPS!

DC in Burbank wrote

>I had a client recently who had a two hour
>movie of the week done there, and it took
>almost a week to process (it was a manual
>operation), and it still wasn't goof proof.
>Perhaps they have improved on that situation
>since, but beware...

Thank you DC for providing my peers with your most
professional analysis of our services and technologies.

Standard turn-around time is three days.  This does
not mean it takes us three days, we just need to
schedule it in with the rest of the workload.  I cannot
comment on why this particular title was delayed
for an extra day or two.

The process is not manual and even if it was, who
cares as long as it is fast, accurate and artifact free.

Jeff Dewolde
VP Advanced Technology
International Image
Santa Monica

---
Thanks to Kodak for support in 1999
1053 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Sep 10 16:37:00 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com