HDTV down convert / Cadence Editor

A question we've asked ourselves is whether or not there will be a
market for such a box or service in a year or two?  Please correct
me if I'm wrong, but won't the high end, "A" Title transfers be migrating
to non pulldown formats such as 1080P/24.

To answer David Crosthwait's question about "any working cadence
correction devices in town", we have been operating such a device,
which we call "C2", for over a year now.

Jeff Dewolde
VP Advanced Technology
International Image
Santa Monica

On Thursday, September 09, 1999 9:15 PM, Craig Nichols [SMTP:craign at todd-ao.com] wrote:

> But anyway , since I asked everyone, perhaps someone has thoughts on
> handling high quality HDTV downconversions having numerous 3/2 violations?
> Any takers?

---
Thanks to Kodak for support in 1999
1053 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Sep 10 13:17:26 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com