Re: Consumer Reaction To Digi-Projection (seriously)

Tom Tcimpidis wrote:

> Short of adding one of the region-free upgrade modules available on the
> internet for a Sony player (Yes, I did it to mine; no, I don't know why I
> bothered), I don't know of any region-free players that a consumer can
> purchase...  Do you have any specific models in mind?

There are plenty of region free or (All region) players around, that is
if your lucky enough to be in Hong Kong. I'm out here on a trip from the
UK and all the machines in the shops are "All region", they are also
NTSC/PAL which means I can also buy cheap discs from the US.

Regards

Nigel

1059 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Aug 26 04:52:38 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com